Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getting Started . . . Again

My first attempt at blogging was at the end of December, 2005. I only posted once on that blog.

Then I started this one in September, 2006 but only posted eight times. For some reason, I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to write on a consistent basis that I thought would be of interest to anyone other than myself.

Well, I'm starting over again. And I'm reposting one of the first things I wrote in 2006 because it's still as true today as it was then.

"Because I know what it’s like to one day be gainfully employed, and then NOT, I truly do have a heart for people who have either lost their jobs or are working in jobs they only show up for because of the promise of a paycheck. But still these people are struggling financially.

As one who has been without a traditional job for almost 6 years, I have some ideas that may be of help to those who are either looking for something else and don’t quite know what that is, or for those who are not YET looking because they fail to see that it’s simply a matter of time before things change. I’m here to help prepare people for when that time comes.

My goal is to share information about alternative ways of generating income using the tools and resources I’ll be introducing over time. So since I’m just getting started with blogging, please be patient with me as this blog develops."

No comments:

Post a Comment