Friday, December 12, 2008

After the Holidays Comes Tax Season

Okay, it's been months since I last posted here. Probably because I spend more time at my OTHER site: Net Marketing For Newbies. But I am really going to make a conscious effort to spend more time here in the future.

As I reflect on the events of the past few months, and how families have been impacted by the downward spiral of our economy, I know there are many who are wishing that the Holidays would pass quickly. Over 500,000 people lost their jobs in November and many more are losing their jobs right before Christmas. I feel for them because I know what it's like.

While I can't help everyone, I can certainly share information that might be beneficial to someone. I recently created a plain, but to the point (I think), web page and wonder what others think about it and/or the information it contains?

You can see it at: Tax Savings for You



Feel free to share with someone else, and/or leave a comment here if you find the information useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment